- Sex Counseling and Coaching
- Hypnosis for Sexual Problems
- Adult Sex Education
- Erectile dysfunction
- Painful intercourse - vaginsimus or vulvodynia
- Rapid ejaculation
- Orgasm difficulties
- Low desire, lack of "sex drive"
- Desire discrepancy
- Transgender and gender variance
- Body image and sexual self esteem
- Shame or guilt about sexuality
- Kink & lifestyle issues
- LGBQ etc. issues
- Aging, disability issues
- Need for variety, fantasy, etc.
New Training & Appointments
(2) Rejoined the American Counseling Association.
(3) Appointed August 1, 2014 to my new position as the new Dean of Students at the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality.
(4) Appointed earlier this year to the advisory board of American College of Sexologists.
(5) Now serving as Director of Faculty and Program Development for Creative Sexuality.
Nov. 12 - Janus Society
Erotic Hypnosis Presentation
Learn what 225 recreational erotic hypnotists do in their kinky spare time. Sexologist Amy Marsh shares the results of her survey of erotic hypnosis enthusiasts earlier this year. Presentation includes a powerpoint and handouts, as well as one or two hypnosis demos and group discussion and Q&A. The class covers safety, boundaries and ethics concerning hypnosis and BDSM. This class is a great introduction to hypnosis in BDSM as well as an amazing resource for those wanting to learn more!
8-10 PM at the Center for Sex and Culture, located at 1349 Mission St, SF (btw 9 &10th St) www.sexandculture.org